Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Stampendous Sneak Peek Time!





Welcome to Sneak Peek Week for the Stampendous April 2018 Catalog!  The new catalog is full of fabulous designs and soon you'll be able to see all of the sample the Design Team have made on the Stampendous Blog.  New product will be online starting March 30th but check in with your local stamp stores, they'll be able to order earlier!!

Here's how my card was made;
Stamp Wisteria Circle on watercolor paper with Onyx Black ink, color with Inktense Pencils and cut out. Layer onto a green die cut circle and set aside.
Place Diamond Grid Metal Stencil on white cardstock and sponge with gray ink.  
Glue Wisteria Circle onto the stenciled piece and stamp sentiment at the bottom from the Greetings Galore Set with Onyx Black ink. Layer onto a purple card.

Supplies
Stampendous
W202 Wisteria Circle
SSC1281 Greeting Galore 
DWLJ882 Diamond Grid Metal Stencil

Plus
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue, Beacon Adhesives
Inktense Pencils, Derwent
London Fog Memento Ink
Onyx Black VersaFine
3D Foam Squares, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Circle Stitched Dies

Be sure to stop by the Stampendous Blog to see what the other Design Team Members have shared this week!


Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.














11 comments:

Rosy Newlun said...

Wisteria is one of my favorite flowers. You did a fabulous job watercoloring them. I don't use my Inktense color pencils nearly enough. Thank you for the gorgeous inspiration!

Denise Bryant said...

Love that gorgeous wisteria design! Beautiful card!

Jean said...

Absolutely gorgeous! A beautiful flower and coloring job!

sharon g said...

How beautiful and delicate they look. Those sorts of flowers are fun to color for me. I really like the image. Thanks.

Stampendous said...

This is so beautiful, Jamie! The watercolor paper adds a nice touch of texture to your wisteria panel! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week!!

Sue said...

So very pretty, delicately elegant.

Jamie Martin said...

Thank you so much Sue! ☺

Jamie Martin said...

Thank you, coloring's relaxing for me. I'd like to make more in different colors.

Jamie Martin said...

Thank you for your sweet comment, it really makes my day! ❤

Jamie Martin said...

I fell in love with the stamp as soon as I saw it! Thank you ☺

Jamie Martin said...

Thank you! I'll be using my Inktense pencils more, I really like them.